referencia : 1940023.1.1
referencia : AD5001016
Incorporating the same features as the adult model with the same name, the FUTURE SPIN SHORTY JR is a ski specially developed for junior skiers who want more under their feet. The narrowest, lightest and fastest in the range, this ski is an excellent versatile and trendy freestyle ski. Designed to rush, it will perfectly accompany the young skiers along their progression to improve in confidence in park and anywhere else.
- 4D FiberCap construction: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The bindings of the range Atomic FFG 7 are ideal for freeski beginners and light skiers.
Adapted to the weight of juniors to ensure optimum safety, they are perfectly designed to allow any manoeuvre, slides on rails with deep snow.
- Stop ski 90mm
- Automatic Wing Adjustment