referencia : 1940023.1.1
referencia : 7425O1.MCD
Incorporating the same features as the adult model with the same name, the FUTURE SPIN SHORTY JR is a ski specially developed for junior skiers who want more under their feet. The narrowest, lightest and fastest in the range, this ski is an excellent versatile and trendy freestyle ski. Designed to rush, it will perfectly accompany the young skiers along their progression to improve in confidence in park and anywhere else.
- 4D FiberCap construction: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE SCHIZO 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones.
On this model, you also get a 60 mm adjustment to centre the bindings on the ski for freestyle and to move it back for taking advantage of the fresh powdery snow, and this, without even having to put it off.
With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE SCHIZO 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the lightweight ones in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 25mm
Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Multi-stance adjustment: Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1994g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|