The Gizmo is designed to be the perfect durable, lightweight kids ski. The great look, and tough construction is the ideal match for young skiers looking to progress at the speed of light!
- 4D Fibercap™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Aspen Macroblock™
- Real Twin Tip™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 80
- Length cm: 100, 113, 123, 133, 143
- Shape mm: 101-80-94
- Sidecut m: 15.5 (133cm)
- Stance mm: -37 (133cm)
- Weight: 831 g/ski (133cm)
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Real Twin Tip™ : Many skiers ski as much forward as backwards so we create some of our skis with equal tip and tail heights.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|