referencia : 1930008.101.1
THE INFLUENCE 115 is a freeride ski packed with the new advances of the brand in terms of quality of slides. Its construction in Capwall makes it particularly reactive and the Early Rise mode assures that you exit quickly from the fresh and remain on...LINE
THE INFLUENCE 115 is a freeride ski packed with the new advances of the brand in terms of quality of slides. Its construction in Capwall makes it particularly reactive and the Early Rise mode assures that you exit quickly from the fresh and remain on the surface. It has 5 different sizes of radius for a controlled and intuitive glide. Its edges are thicker to give you the benefit of a good useful life. The INFLUENCE 115 is the meeting between grip, speed, the beautiful curves and manoeuvrability.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Carbon Ollieband: lines of carbon fibre from tip to tail amplify energy and pop.
- Metal Matrix: 3D cuts of laminates titanium providing more power and grip where you need it while reducing weight where it matters.
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|