Easy and quick to handle, the MASTERMIND belongs to the freestyle range.
It is ideal for all those who are looking for a hardware that will accompany them step-by-step in the evolution of their skiing.
Designed in mode 4D FiberCap, it is particularly responsive to each curve. Its core in Aspen wood gives it a lot of lightness and manoeuvrability and its edges are 30% thicker than the rest of the range to give it more resistance. And thanks to its 5 different sizes, the INTUITIVE will always remain at your service.
- 4D FiberCap: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in Aspen wood for a maximum of lightness and agility
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm