referencia : 1940008.1.1
referencia : T16413
Inescapable in the All Terrain Freestyle range, the MASTERMIND is an easy-to-handle and reactive ski.
Integrating the best technologies in its construction (4D Fibercap, 100% wood core), it provides exemplary robustness and agility. Its core in Aspen wood gives it a lot of lightness and its edges are 30% thicker than the rest of the range provide it with more resistance.
Designed for making progress in the park, it slides on any other land with the same agility.
- 4D FiberCap technology: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in Aspen wood for a maximum of lightness and agility
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
- Sole: Extruded
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The 3 As which prefix the name of this binding mean "Access All Area", which describes these bindings well.
Lovers of freeski prefer equipment that offers control, performance, easy control and reliability.
To meet all these requirements the new AAATTACK bindings combine modern construction and perfect functionality.
The perfect tool for skiers who do a bit of everything.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel
- Race ski brake
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|