Inescapable in the All Terrain Freestyle range, the MASTERMIND is an easy-to-handle and reactive ski.
Integrating the best technologies in its construction (4D Fibercap, 100% wood core), it provides exemplary robustness and agility. Its core in Aspen wood gives it a lot of lightness and its edges are 30% thicker than the rest of the range provide it with more resistance.
Designed for making progress in the park, it slides on any other land with the same agility.
- 4D FiberCap technology: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in Aspen wood for a maximum of lightness and agility
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
- Sole: Extruded
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|