referencia : 1950000.101.1
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Never satisfied, Eric Pollard is always looking to construct the perfect ski for all conditions. The ALL NEW Mordecai ski is the answer!
Developed by Eric and our team of Engineerds, the Mordecai is for those who choose a wider platform ski to slash, butter, spin and float through powder and crud all around the mountain.
Featuring the very light Partly Cloudy Core™ and Thin Tip™ construction, there is no other 114mm waist ski on the market this light and nimble.
What’s a Mordecai? It’s a Bacon in bird form. Quick and nimble but able to float and fly over everything.
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Partly Cloudy Core™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 114
- Length cm: 179, 186, 193
- Shape mm: 141-114-138
- Sidecut m: 17 (186cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: Weight: 2,029 g/ski (186)
- Profile mm: 15-5-15
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Sidewall : P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer active edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Partly Cloudy Core : A lightweight full wood core using Paulownia, Given its straight grains this give a ski strength and responsiveness while keeping it light and lively.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|