referencia : 1940001.1.1
referencia : 7616M1
Formidable as always in 2015, the MR POLLARD'S OPUS is, as its name indicates, a ski designed by Eric Pollard "himself" that belongs to the backcountry-freestyle range.
Stunning versatility since it is agile both in fresh and in choppy snow; its waist of 118 mm provides it with supreme flotation. This flotation is retained by the new tips that allow it to be on the surface. You will also enjoy its new thicker edges offering it great resistance for a longer life. If your field of choice is indeed the fresh snow, then you will fully enjoy it on the slopes.
A must that will not go unnoticed!
- Sidewall Construction: the fields in plastic P-Tex on the edges absorb vibration for a smooth and solid touch.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams per skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|