referencia : 7525N1.GAB
Formidable as always in 2015, the MR POLLARD'S OPUS is, as its name indicates, a ski designed by Eric Pollard "himself" that belongs to the backcountry-freestyle range.
Stunning versatility since it is agile both in fresh and in choppy snow; its waist of 118 mm provides it with supreme flotation. This flotation is retained by the new tips that allow it to be on the surface. You will also enjoy its new thicker edges offering it great resistance for a longer life. If your field of choice is indeed the fresh snow, then you will fully enjoy it on the slopes.
A must that will not go unnoticed!
- Sidewall Construction: the fields in plastic P-Tex on the edges absorb vibration for a smooth and solid touch.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams per skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|