Nice and performing, the PANDORA is a real freeride ski that will be very pleasing for freeriders.
Finally a "fat" ski (110 mm at waist) that sends well both in powdery and on hard snow on track. Line has lead a major effort on the different construction technologies for a high level result: speed, responsiveness, precision, lightness and versatility, nothing less!
- Sidewall Construction: the fields in plastic P-Tex on the edges absorb vibration for a smooth and solid touch.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in Aspen wood for a maximum of lightness and agility
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Pedal - SCP runner
- High lateral transmission
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Adult standards
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|