referencia : 1950016.101.1
referencia : DC9B036
We've taken our Pandora 110 and tightened the waist for a more funner versatile feel!
The Pandora 95 is based off of the light & nimble chassis of our award-winning Sick Day and scaled to a women's specific profile. Early Rise™ & Early Taper™ means less hooks ups in the fluff and a surfy, playful ride on-piste.
Thin Tip™ cuts the swing weight for quicker radius turns while the Maplelite Macroblock™ cuts the chatter on hardpack. Get out there and send it!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Maplelite Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 95
- Length cm: 152, 162, 172
- Shape mm: 130-95-115
- Sidecut m: 13.8 (162cm)
- Stance mm: -62 (162cm)
- Weight: 1500 g/ski (162 cm)
- Profile mm: 5-3-2
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core : Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|