referencia : 1950009.101.1
referencia : 353683
Introducing the Sick Day 102, the perfect split of our wider 110 & 95 skis. Take ‘em out of bounds and ski fresh powder in the morning and then let ‘em run on piste in the afternoon!
The Sick Day 102 is the best freeriding ski for a variety of terrain. This is your swiss army knife for all the weather Mother Nature will throw at you!
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maplelite Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 17.1 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -75 (179cm)
- Weight: 1900 g/sk (179cm)
- Profile mm: 8-4-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maplelite macroblock™ core : Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed. - How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.