The SICK DAY 110 represents the perfect combination between performance and fun.
Handy, lightweight, and resistant, it will perfectly suit all those who look for versatility. For the pleasures of skiing in Freeride mode, you will fly with this lightweight ski thanks to its design in Thin Tip. Its five mixed sizes provide it with a very high dose of intuitiveness and the Early Rise construction ensures that you always easily get out of fresh snow and maintain as much as possible on the surface.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Reference in freestyle and freeride skiing, the Pivot 14 binding is built as a tank.
It provides the best retention and the best prevention of unexpected tripping on the market.
With a toe piece with metal reinforcements and a swinging heel piece, it is the most reliable, the most durable and the highly performing binding among those currently on the market.
- Full Drive toe piece
AFD Wide Teflon plate
- PIVOT heel piece
- Height interface PIVOT
- Vertical elasticity heel piece 20 mm
- Stop ski XXL 117 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|