referencia : 353696
The SICK DAY 110 represents the perfect combination between performance and fun.
Handy, lightweight, and resistant, it will perfectly suit all those who look for versatility. For the pleasures of skiing in Freeride mode, you will fly with this lightweight ski thanks to its design in Thin Tip. Its five mixed sizes provide it with a very high dose of intuitiveness and the Early Rise construction ensures that you always easily get out of fresh snow and maintain as much as possible on the surface.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Salomon's proven performance in freeriding is now associated with ride & hike technology.
Little sister of the now famous GUARDIAN 16 binding, it offers the same advantages such as a low profile and wide platform ensuring more efficient control and transmission, but also offers a wider range of adjustment: DIN 5 to 13.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
FREESKI BRAKE : Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
XL PEDAL (65) : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
RIDE & HIKE SYSTEM : A system to switch effortlessly from Hike to Ride mode without ever getting out of the binding.
LOW PROFILE CHASSIS : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
OVERSIZED PLATFORM : ultra-wide base for maximum lateral power transmission.
COMPATIBILITY OF BASE WITH WTR (WALK-TO-RIDE) SYSTEM : Walking is easier without sacrificing anything in terms of safety or performance, thanks to compatibility with the TÜV approved walking baseplate.
AUTOMATIC WING ADJUSTMENT : No manipulation. Automatic adjustment by step-in. You can forget but nevertheless trust your binding!
- HIGH LATERAL TRANSMISSION : Precision and increased control to push the limits of your performance.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|