referencia : 1950007.101.1
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The 110 combines all of your favorite freeride skis in one. . . & then some with a light & nimble intuitive feel that goes from powder to packed & back like there’s nothing on your feet.
Its innovative lightweight construction makes it one of the lightest alpine skis on the market while proudly maintaining 100% of it’s downhill performance & most important durability. Whether you’re hiking the backcountry or skiing in-bounds, lighter skis saves you energy for more fun taking more runs.
The wider tip & narrower tail in addition to the Early Rise keeps you effortlessly floating in the powder, with one-of-a-kind intuitive steering like your surfing a long board into the sunset.
The deep sidecut and reliable flex pattern provides grip on the firm snow that’s second to none. Jump on these boards and you’ll be carving, floating, slashing, smearing, spraying your way to the best sick day of your life.
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maplelite Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 110
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 142-110-125
- Sidecut m: 18 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -75 (179cm)
- Weight: 2,007 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core : Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|