referencia : 1930009.101.1
referencia : 120029
The SICK DAY 125 is part of the most powerful and easy to handle skis in the freeride range.
It has a rare effectiveness on the fresh and the hardest snow which it is not absolutely afraid of.
You will get a very nice vibration absorption quality with its cap construction on top associated to the Sidewall design mode on the sides.
The Early Type mode makes it even faster because it effectively suppresses the grip in the powdery snow.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|