For a pleasure of freeride gliding of high-level, the SICK DAY 95 is perfect!
It has a rarely equalled versatility since you will put your foot on the fresh and on harder snow. Its construction in Thin Tip gives it a general lightness that many freeriders will appreciate and its core in two different types of wood provides it with a good resistance and longevity of use. Get started in background, SICK DAY 95 will follow you everywhere, easily, and without stumbling after shock and vibration due to its Capwall construction.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|