With its 95 mm at waist, the SICK DAY 95 is the narrowest of the Sick Day range and certainly the most versatile one.
Representing an ideal compromise, it is both agile in fresh and on harder snow. Its construction in Thin Tip gives it a general lightness that many freeriders will appreciate and its core in two different types of wood provides it with a good resistance and longevity of use.
This ski is a guaranty on any land, and it does not stumble in case of shock and vibration thanks to its Capwall construction.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 TI binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composite and titanium.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|