referencia : 1940011.1.1
referencia : 325651
With its 95 mm at waist, the SICK DAY 95 is the narrowest of the Sick Day range and certainly the most versatile one.
Representing an ideal compromise, it is both agile in fresh and on harder snow. Its construction in Thin Tip gives it a general lightness that many freeriders will appreciate and its core in two different types of wood provides it with a good resistance and longevity of use.
This ski is a guaranty on any land, and it does not stumble in case of shock and vibration thanks to its Capwall construction.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
In 2013, Salomon introduced its first hiking/approach bindings: the GUARDIAN 16. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its DIN values are adapted to almost all skiers, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode...
Nothing to complain about, revolutionary bindings about which everybody is going to talk!
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Height adjustment
- Oversized plate, width 80 mm
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Sizes : S / L
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|