referencia : 1950010.101.1
referencia : RCEA014
Its innovative light weight construction makes it one of the lightest alpine skis on the market while proudly maintaining 100% of it’s downhill performance & most important durability.
Whether you’re hiking the backcountry or skiing in-bounds, lighter skis saves your energy for more fun taking more runs. The wider tip & narrower tail in addition to the Early Rise keeps you effortlessly floating in the powder, with one-of-a-kind intuitive steering like your surfing a long board into the sunset.
The deep sidecut and reliable flex pattern provides grip on the firm snow that’s second to none. Jump on these boards and you’ll be carving, floating, slashing, smearing, spraying your way to the best sick day of your life.
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maplelite Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 95
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 130-95-115
- Sidecut m: 18 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -70
- Weight: 1,852 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 7-5-5
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core : Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.