referencia : 1950010.101.1
referencia : 111808
Its innovative light weight construction makes it one of the lightest alpine skis on the market while proudly maintaining 100% of it’s downhill performance & most important durability.
Whether you’re hiking the backcountry or skiing in-bounds, lighter skis saves your energy for more fun taking more runs. The wider tip & narrower tail in addition to the Early Rise keeps you effortlessly floating in the powder, with one-of-a-kind intuitive steering like your surfing a long board into the sunset.
The deep sidecut and reliable flex pattern provides grip on the firm snow that’s second to none. Jump on these boards and you’ll be carving, floating, slashing, smearing, spraying your way to the best sick day of your life.
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maplelite Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 95
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 130-95-115
- Sidecut m: 18 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -70
- Weight: 1,852 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 7-5-5
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core : Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new AAADRENALIN 13 binding developed by Tyrolia is an alpine ski model that pushes boundaries. Particularly suited to freeriding, it makes all virgin snow accessible with its ability to transform into a touring binding.
Its solid construction combines the features of a freeride binding and the ergonomics of touring type bindings to offer maximum freedom, both on and off-piste.
The pronounced width of the heel makes all the difference in terms of performance: stability and reliability to ensure optimum transmission of force and energy. The heel can be easily adjusted to different lengths of boot soles without the need for any additional tools. Its DIN 4-13 value suits the profile of the majority of skiers.
This binding is ready for any challenge!
NOTE: BINDINGS COME WITHOUT BRAKES!
Type F brakes available separately (Fischer, Tyrolia and Head).
- FR Pro toe, AFS Metal, height adjustable brakes
- Hiking platform
- FR heel with 80mm wide rail
- Adjustments of sole length without tools
- 2 height heel lift
- Height: 39 mm
- Excluding brakes
- Sole lengths
S: 270-330 mm
L: 300 - 360 mm
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2480||1240||270 - 330|
|L||2520||1260||300 - 360|