referencia : 1950008.101.1
Get up! Get down! The LINE Sick Day Tourist ascends and descends faster than your fake fever, so grab your passport, strap on your fanny pack, and head for the world’s hills.
This all-new touring ski is your gateway to the backcountry – reliable durability, unbelievable float, and award-winning chassis that’ll take you to the next snow level.
“We survived in place not suitable for human life, and got some special turns in while we were there. It’s these adventures I live for. Because of these adventures, I’m for sure #NotOverIt.” – Colter Hinchliffe, after his first descent of the direct North Face of Capitol Peak in Colorado.
- Early Rise
- Thin Tip
- Early Taper
- Cloud Core
- Directional Flex
- Longer Active Edge
- Sintered Base
-Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 18.7 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -78.5
- Weight: 1670 g/ski (186cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|S||2 900||265 - 320 mm|