referencia : 1950008.101.1
YUP! Sometimes you need to get up to get down! Introducing the Sick Day Tourist Ski. Grab your passport and strap on your fanny pack and head to the BC.
This freeride ski is the perfect blend of durability & float wrapped up in the award winning chassis. The Tourist is your gateway to the backcountry.
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Cloud Core™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 18.7 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -78.5
- Weight: 1670 g/ski (186cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Cloud Core™ : Futuristically blended wood and composite materials create a lightweight and solid core.
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The 3 As which prefix the name of this binding mean "Access All Area", which describes these bindings well.
Lovers of freeski prefer equipment that offers control, performance, easy control and reliability.
To meet all these requirements the new AAATTACK bindings combine modern construction and perfect functionality.
The perfect tool for skiers who do a bit of everything.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel
- Race ski brake
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|