referencia : 1950008.101.1
referencia : FCEA008
YUP! Sometimes you need to get up to get down! Introducing the Sick Day Tourist Ski. Grab your passport and strap on your fanny pack and head to the BC.
This freeride ski is the perfect blend of durability & float wrapped up in the award winning chassis. The Tourist is your gateway to the backcountry.
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Cloud Core™
- Directional Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 18.7 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -78.5
- Weight: 1670 g/ski (186cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Cloud Core™ : Futuristically blended wood and composite materials create a lightweight and solid core.
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The all-new PIVOT 14 DUAL B115 is an elite-level Dual Standard freeride binding with an 5-14 indicator range and 115mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new PIVOT DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The Pivot 14 DUAL B115 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 115mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 95-115mm
Compatible with traditional Alpine and “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibililty with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles (ISO 9523).