referencia : 1950008.101.1
referencia : 7816N1.E
Get up! Get down! The LINE Sick Day Tourist ascends and descends faster than your fake fever, so grab your passport, strap on your fanny pack, and head for the world’s hills.
This all-new touring ski is your gateway to the backcountry – reliable durability, unbelievable float, and award-winning chassis that’ll take you to the next snow level.
“We survived in place not suitable for human life, and got some special turns in while we were there. It’s these adventures I live for. Because of these adventures, I’m for sure #NotOverIt.” – Colter Hinchliffe, after his first descent of the direct North Face of Capitol Peak in Colorado.
- Early Rise
- Thin Tip
- Early Taper
- Cloud Core
- Directional Flex
- Longer Active Edge
- Sintered Base
-Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 18.7 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -78.5
- Weight: 1670 g/ski (186cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|