referencia : 1940002.1.1
referencia : AD5001322
Inescapable, the SIR FRANCIS BACON, designed by the famous Eric Pollard "himself" belongs to the freestyle-backcountry range, next to the MR POLLARD'S OPUS.
Stunning versatility since it is agile both in fresh and in choppy snow; its waist of 108 mm and its new tips provide it with very good flotation. The new thicker edges are synonymous with greater shock and friction resistance for a longer life. A particular effort has been made with the grip of this pair of fun and manageable skis including by playing with the rocker and the length of the Early Taper, reduced compared to the previous editions. If your field of choice is indeed the fresh snow, then you will fully enjoy it on the slopes. A ski without limits with exclusive design!
- Sidewall Construction: the fields in plastic P-Tex on the edges absorb vibration for a smooth and solid touch.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|