referencia : 1940002.1.1
referencia : 7629N1
Inescapable, the SIR FRANCIS BACON, designed by the famous Eric Pollard "himself" belongs to the freestyle-backcountry range, next to the MR POLLARD'S OPUS.
Stunning versatility since it is agile both in fresh and in choppy snow; its waist of 108 mm and its new tips provide it with very good flotation. The new thicker edges are synonymous with greater shock and friction resistance for a longer life. A particular effort has been made with the grip of this pair of fun and manageable skis including by playing with the rocker and the length of the Early Taper, reduced compared to the previous editions. If your field of choice is indeed the fresh snow, then you will fully enjoy it on the slopes. A ski without limits with exclusive design!
- Sidewall Construction: the fields in plastic P-Tex on the edges absorb vibration for a smooth and solid touch.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding of the specialists!
Each day the ski patrollers of America encounter new scenarios. Sometimes with competition ski boots, sometimes with hiking equipment, on-piste and off-piste: their field of work extends to the whole mountain. The Lord S. P. is just as versatile, comfortable both on hard slopes and off-piste on powder snow. The sticking point is the possibility of adjusting the toe piece to allow a perfect adjustment of the binding to the ski-mountaineering and ski touring boots which have plastic or rubber soles.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN 5 to 14
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- SP Technology : New Ski Patrol binding system with magnesium part sin toe piece, optimised for the widest possible range of situations. Perfect base fit for all types of ski boots, with optimal power transfer on all terrains, with a minimal height of profile
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|