referencia : 1950001.101.1
referencia : FCEA008
For the skier whose playground is the entire mountain. This is Eric Pollard’s award winning everyday ski which now features the light weight Partly Cloudy Core™.
Eric struck a perfect balance between fun, float & grip. The Sir Francis Bacon Skis Early Rise design keeps you floating in powder forwards & backwards with a nice springy tip & tail for big ollies and smooth butters.
Its reliable flex under foot & deep sidecut provides edge hold to pass racers on the downhill course with a smile on your face . . . backwards.
If you’re a looking for a powder ski, but still want the all-mountain ski performance to throw tricks on any terrain, just add bacon!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Sintered Base
- Partly Cloudy Core™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 104
- Length cm: 178, 184, 190
- Shape mm: 135-104-131
- Sidecut m: 17.4 (184cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: Weight: 2,045 g/ski (186)
- Profile mm: 9-3-9
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Partly Cloudy Core : A lightweight full wood core using Paulownia, Given its straight grains this give a ski strength and responsiveness while keeping it light and lively.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back. - Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The all-new PIVOT 14 DUAL B115 is an elite-level Dual Standard freeride binding with an 5-14 indicator range and 115mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new PIVOT DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The Pivot 14 DUAL B115 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 115mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 95-115mm
Compatible with traditional Alpine and “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibililty with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles (ISO 9523).