referencia : 1950001.101.1
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
For the skier whose playground is the entire mountain. This is Eric Pollard’s award winning everyday ski which now features the light weight Partly Cloudy Core™.
Eric struck a perfect balance between fun, float & grip. The Sir Francis Bacon Skis Early Rise design keeps you floating in powder forwards & backwards with a nice springy tip & tail for big ollies and smooth butters.
Its reliable flex under foot & deep sidecut provides edge hold to pass racers on the downhill course with a smile on your face . . . backwards.
If you’re a looking for a powder ski, but still want the all-mountain ski performance to throw tricks on any terrain, just add bacon!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Sintered Base
- Partly Cloudy Core™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 104
- Length cm: 178, 184, 190
- Shape mm: 135-104-131
- Sidecut m: 17.4 (184cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: Weight: 2,045 g/ski (186)
- Profile mm: 9-3-9
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Partly Cloudy Core : A lightweight full wood core using Paulownia, Given its straight grains this give a ski strength and responsiveness while keeping it light and lively.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back. - Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|