referencia : 1950001.101.1
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
For the skier whose playground is the entire mountain. This is Eric Pollard’s award winning everyday ski which now features the light weight Partly Cloudy Core™.
Eric struck a perfect balance between fun, float & grip. The Sir Francis Bacon Skis Early Rise design keeps you floating in powder forwards & backwards with a nice springy tip & tail for big ollies and smooth butters.
Its reliable flex under foot & deep sidecut provides edge hold to pass racers on the downhill course with a smile on your face . . . backwards.
If you’re a looking for a powder ski, but still want the all-mountain ski performance to throw tricks on any terrain, just add bacon!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Sintered Base
- Partly Cloudy Core™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 104
- Length cm: 178, 184, 190
- Shape mm: 135-104-131
- Sidecut m: 17.4 (184cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: Weight: 2,045 g/ski (186)
- Profile mm: 9-3-9
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Partly Cloudy Core : A lightweight full wood core using Paulownia, Given its straight grains this give a ski strength and responsiveness while keeping it light and lively.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back. - Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|