referencia : 1950001.101.1
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
For the skier whose playground is the entire mountain. This is Eric Pollard’s award winning everyday ski which now features the light weight Partly Cloudy Core™.
Eric struck a perfect balance between fun, float & grip. The Sir Francis Bacon Skis Early Rise design keeps you floating in powder forwards & backwards with a nice springy tip & tail for big ollies and smooth butters.
Its reliable flex under foot & deep sidecut provides edge hold to pass racers on the downhill course with a smile on your face . . . backwards.
If you’re a looking for a powder ski, but still want the all-mountain ski performance to throw tricks on any terrain, just add bacon!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Thin Tip™
- Sintered Base
- Partly Cloudy Core™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 104
- Length cm: 178, 184, 190
- Shape mm: 135-104-131
- Sidecut m: 17.4 (184cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: Weight: 2,045 g/ski (186)
- Profile mm: 9-3-9
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Partly Cloudy Core : A lightweight full wood core using Paulownia, Given its straight grains this give a ski strength and responsiveness while keeping it light and lively.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back. - Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|