referencia : 1940021.1.1
referencia : 7224M1
Incorporating the same features as the Sir Francis Bacon, SIR FRANCIS BACON SHORTY is a freestyle backcountry ski specially suited to young skiers. As wide as the model adult, teenagers can finally send in powdery snow.
Stunning versatility since it is agile both in fresh and in choppy snow; its waist of 107 mm and its new tips provide it with very good flotation. The new thicker edges are synonymous with greater shock and friction resistance for a longer life.
Manoeuvrable and fun, this is a skiing without limits for maximum pleasure.
- 4D FiberCap construction: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Belonging to the FREE range, intended for freeski, the FREE TEN bindings has all the approved qualities of the brand. A preforming front toe piece and an piece, a nice and efficient design that meets the needs of budding skiers looking for progress.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD anti-friction plate: Gliding AFD
- Step-in heel : Compact
- Special equipment : royal family designs, freeride brake
- Standing height without ski: 23 mm