referencia : 1950019.101.1
referencia : RC1A051
“These skis have the same technology for skiing powder as the ski I ride, but sized & priced for kids. The future of our sport is going to be riding this ski.” - ERIC POLLARD
- 4D Fibercap™
- Early Rise™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Taper™
- Aspen Macroblock™
- Real Twin Tip™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 107
- Length cm: 145, 155, 165
- Shape mm: 133-107-129
- Sidecut m: 14 (155cm)
- Stance mm: -31 (155cm)
- Weight: 1,645 g/ski (155cm)
- Profile mm: 6-1-6
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Real Twin Tip™ : Many skiers ski as much forward as backwards so we create some of our skis with equal tip and tail heights.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIUM JR 70 binding is a lightweight and reassuring children's model that is screwed directly into the skiing.
It is intended for young freeskier girls looking for a powerful and stylish bindings very close to the adult models while being adapted to the small sizes. It is composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
The key words when talking about Axium JR 70 are safety, lightness, style and performance, what else could you ask for?
- DIN adjustment: 2 to 7
Dual Action II toe piece
Axium heel piece
- Dimension adjustment 45mm
- Stop skis: 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|