referencia : 1940019.1.1
referencia : RCDA052
A little bit narrower than the Soulmate 98, the SOULMATE 90 W has the same characteristics as its big brother for creating a freeride ski designed for all those who are looking for versatility, pleasure and performance in deep snow, but not just that.
Its solid construction and cutting-edge technologies provide it with a lot of lightness, manoeuvrability and intuitiveness, in powdery snow and on harder snow.
Fun in perspective for this pair of skis that will follow you without wincing throughout the winter.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Matrix Composite
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The women's SAPHIR binding is ideal for all female skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability. Easy step-in and easy-open heelpiece design.
With this ROSSIGNOL SAPHIR binding, your safety on the slopes is easily ensured!
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Weight of the pair: 1820 g
DUAL ACTION II toe piece:
- Anti-friction AFC TEFLON
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIUM 2 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 90-100 mm
- Elastic spring: 12 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.