referencia : RCCA050
A little bit narrower than the Soulmate 98, the SOULMATE 90 W has the same characteristics as its big brother for creating a freeride ski designed for all those who are looking for versatility, pleasure and performance in deep snow, but not just that.
Its solid construction and cutting-edge technologies provide it with a lot of lightness, manoeuvrability and intuitiveness, in powdery snow and on harder snow.
Fun in perspective for this pair of skis that will follow you without wincing throughout the winter.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Matrix Composite
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Saphir 110 L are light and top-of-the-range women's bindings equipped with a brake of 100 mm ideally suited for wide skis. The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching.
Light, its heel piece is designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Easy to use, with an adjustment range from 3.5 to 11 DIN, it is ideal for all-mountain skiers (with skis of 90 mm maximum width).
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- Heel piece: BM2
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 3P 45 mm