A little bit narrower than the Soulmate 98, the SOULMATE 90 W has the same characteristics as its big brother for creating a freeride ski designed for all those who are looking for versatility, pleasure and performance in deep snow, but not just that.
Its solid construction and cutting-edge technologies provide it with a lot of lightness, manoeuvrability and intuitiveness, in powdery snow and on harder snow.
Fun in perspective for this pair of skis that will follow you without wincing throughout the winter.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Matrix Composite
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversized wings for excellent lateral transmission. The use of titanium in the heel piece, the basis and the toe piece reduces the weight by 15 per cent on the unisex models.
High performance bindings for women, with inserts in titanium to reduce the weight by 15 %.
- Accurate transmission
- Elegant design
- Particularity: Ti
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- SCP pedal
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable brake
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|