The LINE Soulmate 92 is the perfect combination of wild child behavior and refined, graceful carving – it turns out opposites do attract, and make for some pretty incredible skiing!
This all-mountain ski’s symmetric flex and thoughtful geometry make for a steady ride, and we’ve filled it with our light and strong Maple Macroblock core construction that gives you the lightweight energy you need underfoot to take the whole mountain by storm.
- Maple Macroblock
- Symmetric Flex
- Sintered Base
-Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 151, 158,165
- Shape mm: 127-92-115
- Sidecut m: 14.6 (158cm)
- Stance mm: -66
- Weight: 1490 g/ski (158cm)
- Profile mm: 3-5-2 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|