referencia : 1940018.1.1
referencia : DC9B061
Notice for freeriders!
The SOUOMATE 98 W is a freeride ski designed for all those who are looking for versatility, pleasure and performance in deep snow, but not just that. Its solid construction and cutting-edge technologies provide it with a lot of lightness, manoeuvrability and intuitiveness, in powdery snow and on harder snow.
Fun in perspective for this pair of skis that will follow you without wincing throughout the winter.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Metal Matrix: 3D cuts of laminates titanium providing more power and grip where you need it while reducing weight where it matters.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composites.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|