The SUPER HERO JR is aptly names since it is designed to slide everywhere; it is the ideal companion of young skiers in progress.
With adapted sidecuts and the flex, it is manoeuvrable and easy to rotate while being playful to have fun whatever happens.
Greatly versatile, its high-quality construction makes it resistant to all tests; as for its graphic design, it will make more than one skier with classic skis green of envy.
- 4D FiberCap construction: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The bindings of the range Atomic FFG 7 are ideal for freeski beginners and light skiers.
Adapted to the weight of juniors to ensure optimum safety, they are perfectly designed to allow any manoeuvre, slides on rails with deep snow.
- Stop ski 90mm
- Automatic Wing Adjustment