referencia : 1940024.1.1
referencia : RCCA024
The SUPER HERO JR is aptly names since it is designed to slide everywhere; it is the ideal companion of young skiers in progress.
With adapted sidecuts and the flex, it is manoeuvrable and easy to rotate while being playful to have fun whatever happens.
Greatly versatile, its high-quality construction makes it resistant to all tests; as for its graphic design, it will make more than one skier with classic skis green of envy.
- 4D FiberCap construction: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm