referencia : 1950012.101.1
referencia : FCEA076
Firm flex and Cadillac smooth Shockwall™ Sidewalls in a width to rule any condition creates the next generation of hard charging freeride skis. Whether sending it through late afternoon chop or early morning corduroy, this ski handles all the of the variety.
Early Rise™, Early Taper™ and new Shockwall™ sidewalls allow for precise, intuitive turns at any speed. Blow the doors off the ex-racers trying to beat you down the hill!
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Metal Matrix™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 108
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 137-108-126
- Sidecut m: 22.3 (179)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 2,140 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 9-3-6
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple macroblock™ core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Metal Matrix™ : Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The new PIVOT 14 B115 is a high-performance freeride binding with a 5-14 indicator range and 115mm brake.
The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The PIVOT 14 B115 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 115mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 100-115mm