referencia : 353683
Firm flex and Cadillac smooth Shockwall™ Sidewalls in a width to rule any condition creates the next generation of hard charging freeride skis. Whether sending it through late afternoon chop or early morning corduroy, this ski handles all the of the variety.
Early Rise™, Early Taper™ and new Shockwall™ sidewalls allow for precise, intuitive turns at any speed. Blow the doors off the ex-racers trying to beat you down the hill!
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Metal Matrix™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 108
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 137-108-126
- Sidecut m: 22.3 (179)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 2,140 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 9-3-6
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple macroblock™ core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Metal Matrix™ : Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.