referencia : 1950012.101.1
referencia : 111808
Firm flex and Cadillac smooth Shockwall™ Sidewalls in a width to rule any condition creates the next generation of hard charging freeride skis. Whether sending it through late afternoon chop or early morning corduroy, this ski handles all the of the variety.
Early Rise™, Early Taper™ and new Shockwall™ sidewalls allow for precise, intuitive turns at any speed. Blow the doors off the ex-racers trying to beat you down the hill!
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Metal Matrix™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 108
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 137-108-126
- Sidecut m: 22.3 (179)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 2,140 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 9-3-6
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple macroblock™ core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Metal Matrix™ : Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new AAADRENALIN 13 binding developed by Tyrolia is an alpine ski model that pushes boundaries. Particularly suited to freeriding, it makes all virgin snow accessible with its ability to transform into a touring binding.
Its solid construction combines the features of a freeride binding and the ergonomics of touring type bindings to offer maximum freedom, both on and off-piste.
The pronounced width of the heel makes all the difference in terms of performance: stability and reliability to ensure optimum transmission of force and energy. The heel can be easily adjusted to different lengths of boot soles without the need for any additional tools. Its DIN 4-13 value suits the profile of the majority of skiers.
This binding is ready for any challenge!
NOTE: BINDINGS COME WITHOUT BRAKES!
Type F brakes available separately (Fischer, Tyrolia and Head).
- FR Pro toe, AFS Metal, height adjustable brakes
- Hiking platform
- FR heel with 80mm wide rail
- Adjustments of sole length without tools
- 2 height heel lift
- Height: 39 mm
- Excluding brakes
- Sole lengths
S: 270-330 mm
L: 300 - 360 mm
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2480||1240||270 - 330|
|L||2520||1260||300 - 360|