referencia : FCDA075
The widest within the Supernatural range with its 115 mm at waist, the SUPERNATURAL 115 is a freeride ski that is not joking.
Powerful and fun, it offers manoeuvrability and flotation in deep snow while being very nice on more difficult snow, thanks to its ability to absorb shocks and vibration.
Excellent compromise between lightness and resistance, it will appeal to all freeriders who are looking for a sober ski focused on effectiveness.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
- Longer Active Edge
- Shock Wall technology: includes a side wall on the edges to absorb vibrations and shocks.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Reliable and efficient, the PIVOT 14 B115 is directly inspired by its elder professional version. Providing optimum support for the boots, it is also daunting at the power transfer level.
- DIN: 5/14
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- AFD Wide Teflon plate
- Full Drive toe piece
- Heel piece: pivot
- Interface height: 20 mm
- Vertical elasticity-heel piece: 28 mm
- Pivot brake 100-115mm
- Height/width adjustment: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|