referencia : 353685
The Supernatural 115 is a true powder ski that rips the hardpack with power, dampness and stability while maintaining a level of intuitive agility simply not found on other big mountain skis.
With the Early Rise™, Early Taper™ and Shockwall™ sidewall, you'll, experience a more precise and stable downhill ride on all terrain through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at you.
- Shockwall Sidewalls™
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Metal Matrix™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 115
- Length cm: 179, 186, 192
- Shape mm: 145-115-131
- Sidecut m: 21 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -81
- Weight: 2,470 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 11-5-8
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Metal Matrix™ : Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Thin tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.