referencia : 1950011.101.1
referencia : 368740
The Supernatural 115 is a true powder ski that rips the hardpack with power, dampness and stability while maintaining a level of intuitive agility simply not found on other big mountain skis.
With the Early Rise™, Early Taper™ and Shockwall™ sidewall, you'll, experience a more precise and stable downhill ride on all terrain through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at you.
- Shockwall Sidewalls™
- Early Rise™
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Metal Matrix™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 115
- Length cm: 179, 186, 192
- Shape mm: 145-115-131
- Sidecut m: 21 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -81
- Weight: 2,470 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 11-5-8
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Shockwall™ : Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Metal Matrix™ : Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Thin tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 16, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 7 to 16
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.