referencia : 1940015.1.1
referencia : 367283
The narrowest within the Supernatural range with 92 mm at waist, the SUPERNATURAL 92 remains a high performance freeride ski. Powerful and fun, it offers manoeuvrability and flotation in deep snow while being very nice on more difficult snow, thanks to its ability to absorb shocks and vibration. Excellent compromise between lightness, reactivity and resistance, it will appeal to all freeriders who are looking for a sober ski focused on effectiveness on and off-track.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Early Taper™ tip & tail: the wider sidecut begins to shrink earlier in the ski tip to reduce drag at the heel and clashes in powdery snow.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maple Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of two lines of complete Maple wood (80%) that is surrounded by rows of Aspen wood (50 %)
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
- Longer Active Edge
- Shock Wall technology: includes a side wall on the edges to absorb vibrations and shocks.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Salomon is strong since with this new ski bindings, the brand opens the field of all possible shoe standards without jeopardizing gliding safety and performance. With the WARDEN MNC 13, solidity and precision are at your service to offer outstanding performance downhill, regardless of the ski footwear standard.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm