referencia : 1950015.101.1
referencia : AD5001406
The Supernatural 92 Lite ski is Supernaturally Lite! No metal? No problem! This lightweight, hardpack charging ski rips at an amazing value in a waist width that will handle most anything & everything!
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 165, 172, 179
- Sidecut m: 19.6 (179)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 1,737 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 3-5-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
-Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Sidewall : P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|