referencia : 1950015.101.1
referencia : 367282
The Supernatural 92 Lite ski is Supernaturally Lite! No metal? No problem! This lightweight, hardpack charging ski rips at an amazing value in a waist width that will handle most anything & everything!
- Thin Tip™
- Early Taper™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Directional Flex™
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 165, 172, 179
- Sidecut m: 19.6 (179)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 1,737 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 3-5-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
-Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Sidewall : P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Directional Flex™ : The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge™ : 20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Salomon is strong since with these new ski bindings, the brand opens the field of all possible shoe standards without jeopardizing gliding safety and performance.
With the WARDEN MNC 13, solidity and precision are at your service to offer outstanding performance downhill, regardless of the ski footwear standard.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm