Getting onto the hill and on a Line ski has never been easier! The Tigersnake is the perfect low cost approach to taking the hill by storm!
Early Taper ™, Early Rise™, Thin Tip™ and a Carbon Ollieband™ makes this ski the most tech, affordable and lightest all terrain freestyle skis on the market for devouring the mountain without chewing!
- 4D Firbercap™
- Thin Tip™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Carbon Ollieband
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 157, 164, 171, 178
- Shape mm: 113-88-109
- Sidecut m: 19.9 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -25
- Weight: 1650 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 3-4-3
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap™ : 4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper™ : The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 TI binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composite and titanium.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|